Session TItle: What Large Organizations can Learn from Startups
In this session, we’ll discuss how large organizations can compete with disruptive business models to maintain and exceed
their market share.
When a company feels the pressure to innovate, their reaction is often to hire new people and spend more money. However, your efforts will fall flat unless you make major changes to your cultural mindset, departmental structure, and operating procedures.
You’ll leave this action-oriented discussion with a clear roadmap of how to foster the fail fast, fail often
mindset that will free your top-performers from fear and unlock their potential to drive your business forward. BURNING QUESTIONS/THINGS WE’LL LEARN TOGETHER…
With innovation moving at lightning speed, how will can organizations remain relevant and ahead of the curve? WE’LL DISCUSS:
- Creating space for creative problem-solving
- Letting go of process in favor of progress
- Getting teams to embrace experimentation
- Connecting decision-makers with internal influencers
- Recruiting strategies to cultivate top-tier talent